CHALLENGING TRANSGENDERISM FROM A FEMINIST PERSPECTIVE
THE LAST SEVEN DAYS
- Tribunal rejects trans discrimination claim The Times 23.08.19
- Transgender rugby player playing with ‘a smile on my face’ BBC online 22.08.19
- Leeds City Council bans advert for ‘women only’ march which excludes trans people Leeds Live 21.08.19
- Teenagers who identify as transgender taking powerful ‘puberty blocker’ drugs ‘may suffer from weaker bones in the future’ Mail 18.08.19
- Trans player puts cricketers on the back foot The Sunday Times 18.08.19
- Professors bullied into silence as students cry transphobia The Sunday Times 17.08.19
- Inquiry to assess sex change concerns The Weekend Australian 17.08.19
- The Guardian Newspaper Has Lost Two Trans Employees Over Its Reporting On Trans Issues Buzzfeed 16.08.19 (This isn’t a joke, honestly).
- Why some feminists oppose allowing people to choose their sex on birth certificates Holly Lawford-Smith 23.08.19
- The Disappeared: Interview with Alicia Hendley Graham Linehan 22.08.19
- Why is Jessica Yaniv still on Twitter and not in jail? Meghan Murphy 22.08.19
- Men and Women’s Brains Aren’t Really That Different Gina Rippon 21.08.19
- Video: Am I A ‘Self-Hating’ Trans Woman? Rose of Dawn 18.08.19
- Extensive supervision order granted to strictly monitor ‘high risk’ HIV positive recidivist child sex offender NZHerald 20.08.19
- Interview with Harry Miller Country Esquire Magazine 20.08.19
- The Disappeared: Interview with Claire Graham Graham Linehan 19.08.19
- The devolution of the left Claire Graham19.08.19
A short film by Jade Skinner featuring – in order of appearance – Venice Allan, Julia Long, Linda Bellos, Maria MacLachlan, Miranda Yardley and Helen Watts.
Leeds Pride 2019. This is trans activism. This is LESBOPHOBIA!
Shameful behaviour caught on camera by a disabled lesbian in a wheelchair.
See more footage of the lesbian protest at Leeds Pride on this page.
Stories about Jonathan aka Jessica Yaniv
Check this website: Jonathan Yaniv is a Sexual Predator
- If You Believe Trans Ideology, Forcing Women To Wax Men’s Genitals Is Logical Federalist 09.08.19
- RCMP search the home of alleged predator Jessica Yaniv The Post Millennial 06.08.19
- Trans activist Jessica Yaniv’s human rights complaints brought her prominence; now she’s accused of harassment and predatory behaviour National Post 06.08.19
- Blaire White and Yaniv: recording of live discussion in which Yaniv appears totally insane 05.08.19
- B.C. Human Rights Tribunal to take up to 3 months to decide transgender waxing case Global News 29.07.19
- Catriona Stewart: Trans rights questions in Yaniv male genitals waxing case must be answered in Scotland Herald 26.07.19
- The Yaniv outrage has left Canada, rightly, the laughing stock of the world Rex Murphy 27.07.19
- Jessica Yaniv and the Return of the Cooing Doves Jenn Smith 24.07.19
- 15-year-old alleged victim of Jessica Yaniv speaks out The Post Millenial 24.07.19
- Video: We Need To Talk About Yaniv | Trans-Stupid Rose of Dawn 23.07.19
- Breaking Silence (another victim of Yaniv) Louise’s Ramblings July 2019
- As absurd as it is, the Jessica Yaniv case has serious implications The Post Millenial 23.07.19
- I was banned for trans heresy Lindsay Shepherd 23.07.19
- Video: Exposing Jessica Yaniv: Trans Predator Blaire White 23.09.19
- Why we can’t ignore the case of Jessica Yaniv Brendan O’Neill 24.07.19
- Jessica Yaniv TRIGGERED on Irish radio! Hangs up mid-interview. Listen here.
- Ricky Gervais Called ‘Transphobe’ For Defending Women Refusing To Wax Trans Woman’s Penis Newsbuster 22.07.19
- The Yaniv scandal is the end-product of trans activism Meghan Murphy
- Every woman has a right to have her scrotum waxed Godfrey Elfwick 21.07.19
- There are only losers in the sad saga of Jessica Yaniv The Post Millenial 19.07.19
- The truth about Jonathan Yaniv is beginning to emerge The Post Millenial 18.07.19
- Women warned you: Yaniv’s human rights case is the inevitable result of gender identity ideology Meghan Murphy 18.07.19
- Another B.C. woman forced out of business in transgender male-genitalia waxing case The Post Millenial 18.07.19
- Accusations fly at human rights hearing into transgender woman’s Brazilian wax complaint National Post 18.07.19
A Fair Cop
This hugely important campaign against police misuse of powers still needs support. Read this update from Harry Miller and, if you possibly can, please donate to the crowdfunder. The campaign website can be viewed here.
See also The Police page on this site.
High Court grants judicial review into trans ‘hate crimes’ guidance Fair Cop 06.08.19
What’s this site about?
Like all decent people, I care about human suffering. I want to be compassionate, I want to challenge prejudice and fight discrimination against others, especially on grounds that they can’t help. That includes having gender dysphoria or other medical conditions that might lead one to reject the gender roles and expectations associated with their biological sex. People can’t help how they feel and if they are so unhappy with their body and their lives that they feel they have to have surgery and/or take hormones for the rest of their lives, I’m not going to judge them for that. On the contrary, I try to empathise and show love and support to those I know personally who are in that position.
But when such people lack the empathy to understand why a woman who’s been abused by a man doesn’t want to share a room in woman’s shelter or shower communally in a prison with somebody who has a penis, when they express classic sadistic male sexual fantasies to try to belittle and humiliate women, when they resort to bullying and violence to try to intimidate women who disagree with them – as they did with me at Speakers Corner – that’s when I start fighting back and this website I am creating is part of my personal fightback as well as a way of channeling my anger over what happened to me. For those who don’t understand the name of this website, ‘peak trans’ – a term originally coined by a radical feminist named Jane Crafts – is the moment when you realise that much of your sympathy and support for transgenderism has evaporated.
Mine came early in 2017. At that time I had bookmarked under the trans topic maybe twenty articles, comments and videos that had made some kind of impression on me. Now I have collected a few hundred more and they are getting unwieldy, so I decided to put the ones I found most interesting on a website as a resource for others.
On many pages, I have included some of my own thoughts, which reflect where my head is at now and which I will update as my ideas evolve and change or become consolidated.
Where I’m at now is that, in spite what many transgendered people seem to think about those of us who challenge their ideas, I categorically believe that transgendered people matter as much as everyone else and are entitled to the same human rights. I do not accept that those who “identify” as women are the same as those of us born female and should have free access to all sex-segregated spaces and sports. The same goes for those women who identify as men.
I completely reject the claim that those men who have raped or been violent in any other way towards women and those who joke about, promote or applaud violence against us for any reason are themselves women. That is what it’s all about as far as I am concerned. If it wasn’t for the hatred towards women standing up to trans ideology that I see displayed every day on social media, I wouldn’t see the trans agenda as dangerous and I wouldn’t be devoting any time at all to fighting it.
I have read many blogs and articles by transgender activists and have found the majority to be poorly argued and unpersuasive. I’ve also read several books including Excluded by Julia Serano and Transgendered Voices by Lori B. Gerschick. Let nobody accuse me of not trying to understand.
A major headache I’ve had in writing for this website has been about language and choice of words. I don’t want to offend anyone, except for the violent males who claim to be women and the women who shield them, all of whom I hold in contempt. But I can’t please all the people whose feelings I care about. For this reason, I have decided to do what feels most comfortable to me and mostly use male-born/female-born trans or MtT and FtT (male to trans and female to trans) for those who usually describe themselves as ‘trans women’ and ‘trans men’ respectively. There is a glossary in the menu bar above.
Also, I sometimes refer to those trans people plus allies who are basically Men’s Rights Activists and enemies of women and progress and who behave in a cultish manner as the ‘trans cult’ or ‘trans cultists’, which are terms I have learned from certain trans folk I am happy and privileged to count as friends.
There is much more in the pipeline to add to this site and it will continue to be a work in progress for the foreseeable future. But I’ve decided it to launch it now as 2017 – which I will always think of as my year of peak trans – comes to a close.
Maria MacLachlan 27th December 2017