Scroll down for articles on the original case and the tribunal hearing.
- Trans ruling over Maya Forstater was Orwellian, tribunal told The Times 28.04.21
- ‘I am fighting for the right to say men can never be women’ Maya Forstater in The Telegraph 23.04.21
Judge rules against Maya Forstater #IstandwithMaya
- Read the full judgment here.
- The Forstater Employment Tribunal judgment: a critical appraisal in light of Miller UK Labour Law 19.02.20
- Maya’s blog on the case
- A light has been shone on women’s rights for all the world to see Ruth Serwotka 30.12.19
- The full list of Maya’s so-called ‘transphobic tweets’.
- Some Comments on the Forstater Judgement Noah Carl 24.12.19
- Maya Forstater: a champion of democracy Spiked online 23.12.19
- Tax researcher sacked over ‘offensive’ trans tweets vows not to be ‘bullied into silence’ as she considers appeal Telegraph 20.12.19
- The culture warriors of the trans lobby have quashed rational debate Telegraph 19.12.19
- UK Employees Under Threat From Maya Forstater Ruling: Academics Must Speak Out Kathleen Stock 19.12.19
- Judge rules against researcher who lost job over transgender tweets Guardian 18.12.19
- Test case rules against tax expert sacked over transgender tweet Telegraph 18.12.19
- What is dignity? Claire Graham 18.12.19
- Judgment goes against Maya Forstater 18.12.19
- J.K. Rowling Returns to Twitter and Calls Out Fake Propaganda M K Fain 26.01.20
- Why JK Rowling isn’t Anti-Trans (and neither am I) Maya Forstater 26.01.20
- J.K. Rowling, the Seattle Library, and the Issue That Must Not Be Named Redline 11.01.20
- Why I liked J.K. Rowling’s “transphobic” tweet (But won’t say so under my own name) 03.01.20
- The Rowling Tweet Graham Linehan 01.01.20
- J. K. Rowling demonized for defending another woman who considers trans-women different from “biological women” Why evolution is true 22.12.19
- The witch-hunting of JK Rowling Brendan O’Neill 20.12.19
- Magical thinking should have no place in law Morning Star 20.12.19
- Why J. K. Rowling Took a Stand Madeleine Kearns 20.12.19
- Mark Hamill caves to woke pressure after supporting JK Rowling and Maya Forstater The Post Millennial 20.12.19
- Transgender activist backs sacked tax expert as Hollywood stars Mark Hamill and Patricia Arquette wade into JK Rowling Twitter row Mail 19.12.19
- JK Rowling spoke out in defense of Maya Forstater and the truth, here’s how Twitter responded Meghan Murphy 19.12.19
- J.K. Rowling is a TERF! Jarvis Dupont 19.12.19
- In just a few words, JK Rowling has changed the transgender debate James Kirkup 19.12.19
- JK Rowling defends Maya Forstater Independent 19.12.19
Maya was fired from The Center for Global Development in London because she expressed her gender-critical views on Twitter. She is crowd-funding to pay for legal representation in the hope of establishing that gender critical beliefs are protected under the Equality Act 2010. At a time when people are in fear of losing their jobs due to trans cult bullying, this would establish beyond doubt our rights to express our legitimate, scientifically-supported views and have a massive postive impact on people’s confidence to do so.
Andrew Gilligan covers the story in The Times but it’s well worth reading the long story, written by Maya herself: I lost my job for speaking up about women’s rights.
Claimant’s Witness Statement published 22.11.19
“A non-zero consideration” – On Maya Forstater’s Case 2019 Wild Woman Writing Club 20.11.19
Researcher defends tweets on trans rights at employment tribunal Guardian 15.11.19
Women are being silenced from speaking about transgender rights James Kirkup 06.05.19
Maya Forstater Fired For Saying Trans Women Aren’t In Fact Women Continental Telegraph 05.05.19
Be like Martina: support Maya and spread the word.
Don’t be a little shit like the Labour Party Students’ Women’s Officer Lily Madigan!