This is a new page intended mainly for stories about inapproriate responses by British police to people who’ve been reported by trans activists for supposed “hate speech” online. A very small number of people are believed to be responsible for using this particular strategy in trying to silence those they disagree with but I – and many others – consider the behaviour of police in certain highly publicised recent cases to be unconscionable and one of the most sinister developments so far in the promotion of transgender ideology. Below are the cases I know about at the moment and here the blog I wrote to accompany this page:
The Thought Police are coming Maria MacLachlan 06.04.19
Meet the Experts Training Police in the UK on Trans Issues Uncommon Ground 12.04.19
West Yorkshire Police: Allies of Convenience Jo Bartosch 15.03.19
Stories about the absurd and ultimately unsuccessful attempt by Mermaids volunteer, Helen Islan, mother of a child she says is transgender, to get transsexual Miranda Yardley a criminal conviction. Investigated by West Yorkshire police, the case was thrown out by District Judge John Woolard, who said it should never have been brought.
- First person prosecuted for transgender hate crime says it is a waste of police time Telegraph 22.03.19
- Miranda Yardley, Transsexual, Prosecuted for ‘Transgender Hate Crime’ Miranda Yardley 14.03.19
- A collapsed case shows the perils of policing ‘transphobia’ Debbie Hayton 12.03.19
- Statement by Miranda’s lawyers: Gudrun Young Secures No Case to Answer in Controversial First Prosecution for ‘Transgender Hate Crime’ 04.03.19
- Regina v Miranda Yardley: More DARVO from Helen Islan Miranda Yardley 03.03.19
- Britain’s first transgender hate crime trial is halted after one day as judge says ‘there is no case and never was a case’, clearing woman , 51, who was accused of harassing an activist online Mail 02.03.19
This case is ongoing and there’s not much about it in the public domain apart from this story about the shocking treatment of the suspect by Hertfordshire police after a complaint by Stephanie Hayden, who claims it’s not just about being called a man.
Another target of Stephanie Hayden, who has now withdrawn the complaint against Graham.
- ‘I’m not transphobic and I never have been,’ says Father Ted’s Graham Linehan Independent.ie 07.04.19
- PLEASE NOTE Graham Linehan 28.03.19
- Transgender lawyer launches UK’s first ‘deadnaming’ case against Father Ted writer Graham Linehan Telegraph 07.10.19
- Father Ted writer Graham Linehan warned by police after ‘trolling’ transgender activist Sunday Times 07.10.18
- Father Ted writer Graham Linehan says the trans activist Stephanie Hayden is dangerous troll Times 29.08.18
It wasn’t the best idea to complain about a journalist. The complaint by Susie Green, CEO of Mermaids charity, was to Surrey police but it has now been withdrawn.
- This is beyond satire, Woke Britain. Look out or you’ll render me obsolete Rod Liddle in The Times 24.03.19
- Hounded by the thought police: How hate crime officers came knocking at the door of a devout Catholic Mail 23.03.19
- Second woman is investigated by police over transphobic comments Telegraph 21.03.19
- The journalist investigated by police for ‘using the wrong pronouns’ James Kirkup 20.03.19
- Devout Catholic ‘who used wrong pronoun to describe transgender girl’ to be interviewed by police Telegraph 19.03.19
- UK police investigate transgender pronoun complaints, raising free speech concerns Caroline Farrow 11.02.19
Kellie-Jay Keen Minshull
Kellie-Jay, who campaigns under the name ‘Posie Parker’, was a test case for West Yorkshire Police early in 2018, after being reported by Susie Green of Mermaids. That first case was eventually dropped by police. Kellie-Jay is now the target of a second complaint by Green. This one’s being investigated by Wiltshire police..
- Second woman is investigated by police over transphobic comments Telegraph 20.03.19
- Interviewed under caution: Does Free Speech exist? The Posie Parker
Shocking behaviour by Humberside police officers against a man who’d committed no crime. Harry is himself a former police officer and now a philanthropic pillar of the community – but not in Humberside! The so-called ‘limerick’ he tweeted can be seen here.
- Man who liked ‘offensive transgender limerick’ on Twitter is ‘fuming’ after latest run-in with Humberside Police Hull Daily Mail 26.03.19
- Man complains of ‘Orwellian police’ after tweet investigation BBC 25.01.19
- Is it now a crime to like a poem about transgenderism? James Kirkup 24.01.19
- Man investigated by police for retweeting transgender limerick Telegraph 24.01.19
Incredible ham-fistedness by Suffolk police but at least they realised fairly quickly they’d got it wrong and apologised.
- My 15 minutes of fame, and what it was about Margaret Nelson 27.03.19
- Apology for blogger whose gender comments led to call from police Ipswich Star
- This PC policing has got to stop Spiked online 06.02.19
- Why are the police stopping a 74-year-old tweeting about transgenderism? James Kirkup 05.02.19
- Good morning, this is the police Butterflies & Wheels 04.02.19
No words can describe how ridiculous this one was. Stephanie Hayden again.
- Transgender lawyer calls police on transexual solicitor for harassment Roll on Friday 28.10.18
Linda was reported to police by Giuliana Kendal after Linda said at a meeting in York in November 2017 that she would defend herself against violent trans activists. North Yorkshire police interviewed her under caution and decided not to proceed with the case, so Kendal took out a private prosecution against both Linda and Venice Allan, which was eventually thrown out. The full story appears on this page of this site and I’m only mentioning it here as an illustration of how far trans activist bullies might be prepared to go when the police won’t do their bidding.
The person behind many of the complaints
Trans activist Stephanie Hayden has a penchant for reporting people who say disagreeable things to police.
- Transgender activist who won High Court battle to force Mumsnet to hand over details of user she says defamed her on the site now claims the information they have given her is ‘misleading’ Mail 11.04.19
- Mumsnet ordered to reveal name of user in trans row The Times 10.04.19
- Disbelievers with Job Loss & Lawsuits Women are Human 10.12.18
- Transgender lawyer suing Graham Linehan was convicted of threatening a man with a golf club Roll On Friday 22.11.18
- Thread on Kiwi Farms forum
- Video: Hayden, Oger, McKinnon: The Three TrAmigos – Trans-Stupid 02.04.19
Police officers are afraid to speak out
I don’t know the source of this or where it was originally posted. I spotted it on Twitter and it doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. It sounds exactly the same as what’s happening in the Prison Service.